Sunday, November 13, 2016

LABOURERS

"Then saith He unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He will send forth labourers into this harvest"  Matt 9:37 - 38   The Savior prayed for labourers! Could we become the labourers that our Savior prayed for? We were recently told that there are 6,000 senior missionaries (3,000 couples) and there is a need for 15,000.  Since we have been here in the area office, we have lost 4 couples that have not been replaced.  Two couples had to be reassigned to other missions because there was lack of couples to replace those going home.  It has truly been a blessing being a servant of our Heavenly Father.  I have been a witness of His love for all His children.  I have seen His hand in my life daily.  Every day is spent in service of Him whom I owe everything and whom I love.  I want all of His children to receive the blessings of the gospel in their lives as I have.  I am so much grateful to have spent the last 18 months in His service.  How I love being a missionary! In me, he has a "willing heart" to be His servant.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment