Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A blurry insight into South Africa

I have to apologize for my pictures on my blog.  I normally write my blogs on Live Writer and then publish them.  But Live Writer is not working for me; in fact, I have a post all written but it will not publish.

So I am going to blogger.com and composing on it.  But, in order to put on pictures, I have to resize them dramatically which apparently is making them look washed out and blurry.  It makes me so sad because I want you to see my mission experiences through my eyes and thoughts, and what you are getting is not a true representation of the wonderful sights and people here in South Africa.

If anyone out there knows a better way and can help me, I would be eternally grateful.  Please share with me how you blog.

Just thought this was cute....


1 comment: