Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thankuary 2012

Last night we had our Lombardi 2nd annual “Thankuary” dinner.  A few years ago Cassie and Trista came up with the idea of having a dinner in January with Thanksgiving food that is different than the usual Thanksgiving feast.  Foods that maybe not everyone would like.  We also have been able to include Cassie’s parents who live in Ohio that come to visit after the holidays. We had a great time with great tasting food like brussel sprouts, a yam side, potatoes and yams, loaded mashed potatoes, turkey fixed differently, stuffing that had apples (I think that is what it was) in it, ham glazed, salads, yummy rolls and bread, carrot cake, chocolate/raspberry cake and pie. I am sure that I forgot something. So good and fun.  Thanks Koy and Cassie and all of you for a wonderful evening!

 DSCF1719DSCF1711DSCF1712DSCF1713DSCF1715DSCF1717

Oops, I forgot how they taught me to rotate pictures.  So just turn your head and I’ll have to relearn later.  There were a lot of children there also enjoying the festivities but they were all running around somewhere. My cup runneth over!

No comments:

Post a Comment