Thursday, March 1, 2012

What could be better than going to the TEMPLE

Today in the mist of all the things we need to do to get ready for our mission, Dennis and I took the time to go the Salt Lake Temple with some friends. I am so glad that we did.  It gave me the time to relax and reflect on why I am going to leave everyone and everything I know.   I love the feeling I receive in the temple.  I love the gospel.  I love my Heavenly Father and all the blessings he has bestowed upon me.  I am so grateful!

I have forgotten how beautiful the Salt Lake Temple is.  We have visited 47 temples now, but I really think there is none more ornate and exquisite than this amazing temple that we were married in.  It is gorgeous.

I, also, love the life session. 

I will miss attending the temple as often as we have been.  But looking forward to have the opportunity to go with members to the Johannesburg Temple. It looks beautiful, too!

Salt Lake UT Temple

Johannesburg Temple back 2[1]Johannesburg Temple back[1] (2)

Four days before we enter the MTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment